Leefstyl-Bybel vir vroue (2018) | Christian Lifestyle
Leefstyl-Bybel vir vroue is a first in Afrikaans. The text of the 1983 translation is elucidated with informative commentaries regarding Biblical customs, events, beliefs and values. Written mainly by South African women theologians for women who want to live their faith with integrity and style.
Additional information includes:
Christina Landman is the general editor and she is assisted in this groundbreaking work by experts such as Min Ronell Bezuidenhout, Min Elsje Buchner, Dr Isak Burger, Dr Julie Claassens, Prof Pieter GR de Villiers, Prof Yolanda Dreyer, Dr Callie Hugo, Prof Dirk Human, Dr Maretha Jacobs, Prof Fika Janse van Rensburg, Dr Stephan Joubert, Dr Frances Klopper, Dr Nico Koopman, Dr Lilian Meyer-Nortjé, Prof Elna Mouton, Prof Julian Muller, Prof Piet Naudé, Prof Philip Nel, Min Mary-Anne Plaatjies-Van Huffel, Prof Christo van der Merwe, Prof Jan van der Watt, Dr Carin van Schalkwyk and Prof Willie Wessels.
- General introduction to Leefstyl-Bybel vir vroue
- Index of 345 life issues for women
- List of 66 Bible books together with themes and introductions
- Alphabetical list of Bible books
- Contributors and panel of advisors
- Explanatory word list for the 1983 translation
- Quick reference guide – a thematic index with accompanying verses for almost any situation
- Index of Backgrounds, Faith Truths, Mini Bible Studies, Myths about Women, Portraits of Women